Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Chew Goes VIDEO: Juicy Jones Vegan

~Barca

Food lovers should be worshiping the technological advances before us. The possibilities for smell-o-vision on Food Network have me woozy (think of the pine tree smell in California Adventure's Soarin' Over California ride), and taste-o-meters are not far behind.

Here, I give you the first installation of my own Chew 2.0 video of the only vegan restaurant in Barcelona, Juicy Jones. Now if only you could taste my banana, papaya, almond milk shake...




Welcome to 2010,
The Chew

1 comment:

  1. TRACITO! I didn't know you had vids too! You're awesome. Maybe I should start an adventure blog too--it'll force me to go on more adventures! (though they'll have to be domestic for the time being.... though I gotta talk to you about international possibilities for the summer....)

    I LURVE YOU!
    Carlito

    ReplyDelete